Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bye Bye July

Wow July, you flew by fast. The time was short, but I had a blast.

*ba dum bum ching*

Okay, so maybe I'm not that funny. But I do try so very hard... :) But seriously, where did my summer go? In just a few days I'll be returning to college life for the last time as an undergrad. Possibly the last time ever? Scary scary. But July, you've been very good to me.

I worked...
On multiple different and amazing clients at my internship. This experience was essential for my personal and intellectual growth. I couldn't have been luckier to have the opportunity.

I spent...
A bit too much on drinks. No one ever tells you how expensive it is to turn 21! But seriously. My wallet took a hard hit from this step in my coming of age.

I went...
To see my Rangers play some great games! I had a blast sitting in the nosebleeds with the other interns.

I vactioned am vacationing...
In Costa Rica with my awesome family. Vacation time is a really important time for us. We vacation at LEAST once every summer. I'm so blessed to have a family that takes me to see the world.

I regret...
Not getting to see friends and my boyfriend more. It was possibly my last open summer so I'm a little sad I didn't have time to share with more of the people I care about!

(^hello old photo of my roomie!^)
I blogged...
Multiple different posts that I was extremely happy with! I'm excited that I'm starting to find my blogger's voice. Here are some of my favorite posts from the month!
I gained...
So many new readers for this blog! I am so thankful for each and every one of you and hope that we can become friends in the future. It amazes me that people are willing to take a little time out of their day to see what I have to say. Thank you all for sharing this wonderful July with me!
with love, lindsay

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome month for you! School is starting and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Skeptical. My summer just started two weeks ago! Meh. I hope you're having a blast in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand.. With it being my last year I'm excited to be so close to finished but I'm a nostalgic person by nature.. I have a hard time saying goodbye to different phases of my life! What year are you in school Jessie I can't believe I don't know!?

      Delete
  2. Summers are always nice and sounds like you had lot of fun. Family is always a blessing and on a side note I hope last year in school will pass by quickly :) xx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ikra! It has definitely been a successful summer with family. Lots of time poured into them and my pugs. If I'm lucky I'll be back with them after this school year!

      Delete
  3. This is a really cool review idea, I just made a chaos of posts from the last month haha. And I've been enjoying your blog for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorien! What's the link to your blog? For some reason I'm struggling to find it! And thank you, I feel like I got the general idea from another blog but can't remember who or else I would credit the as my inspiration

      Delete
  4. Summer always goes to fast, but it sure looks like you were able to fit lots of fun in! Enjoy the rest of your vacation with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! This summer was especially fast when I was working 8+ hours every weekday! But I am so surprised how much I fit in when I look back. Hope your summer has been wonderful as well :)

      Delete