Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekly Wears

On Sunday I had the pleasure of going to a Ranger's game with some fellow interns! I'm as far from a sports fan as it gets really, but the only team I have ever had the slightest interest in is the Texas Rangers. Maybe it's because I grew up going to the games and sitting in my dad's company box my whole life. Or maybe I owe my affection towards the sport to Backyard Baseball, the best computer game since... well, ever.
So I got my spirit on to show off my love for the team, Victoria's Secret Pink style... I needed an outfit that would clearly be Ranger's apparel, but would keep me cool here in the MAD heat of Texas summer. Even at a later game I knew I'd want something that gave my skin a LOT of room to breathe, so the lace back and loose fit of this with only a bandeau underneath was the obvious choice.
Turned out that I didn't need to worry about the heat because storms in the area kept it cool and actually caused a 45 minute rain delay! Thunder struck so loud that literally every person on the field sprinted in unison. Legit the scariest and loudest thunder I have heard in my entire life.
We had to leave before the game ended since we all had work in the morning, but my Rangers pulled off a win with a 13th inning walk-off! Needless to say, I was very pleased.
Outfit Details: Hat- Store at Ballpark, Bandeau- Victoria's Secret, Tank- Victoria's Secret, Shorts- Joe's Jeans, Shoes- Converse Chuck Taylors

What's your favorite sports team? Do you like getting all dolled up for games? love, lindsay

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that tank, but I, like you, am not much of a sports fan. I have a feeling the husband would love to see me in a Marlins tank like that though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! you look adorable. new follower here :) your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete