Friday, July 13, 2012

Long Distance Blues

Hello there, lovelies. Don't have a lot to say today except I'm currently suffering pretty hard from the long-distance blues. Haven't seen the boyfriend in person for much too long, and it really really sucks. Long distance is something we've been doing for ages now (about 4 of 6 years) so it's no stranger to us. I can go a long time being content with it, but eventually you just hit a wall and need that in-person connection. I mean, look how cute he is! Wouldn't you want to see that everyday? I should be seeing him next weekend though if everything works out, so cross your fingers for us!

The GREAT news is the I get to see my friend Lexx! She is visiting me this weekend and the excitement of that is already starting to overcome the sad part in me. We'll get plenty of Vitamin D while bronzing by the pool and drink more beer than we should, so I know this blue shall pass!



I hope you're having a Happy Friday! Any awesome weekend plans ahead of you?

6 comments:

  1. Hope youre having a good weekend. I totally agree- long distance sucks. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only in a long distance relationship once (about a year during me and the hubb's dating period) and it was definitely ROUGH! I can't believe it's been 4 years for you, you two are one strong couple! Thank goodness for friends and beers, right? Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys get to see each other! I remember how even one day together was wonderful after so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our boobs look fabulous in that picture and we definitely consumed plenty of alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet couples!
    I love it specially the two gorgeous ladies out there!
    Thanks for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God you're one of the stronger couples I've known. I salute for your great effort for surviving long distance relationship though it's very hard but you did it!

    ReplyDelete