Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello from Paradise!

My family and I have safely arrived In the beautiful Costa Rica! I'm excited to start exploring our resort and sip on some fruity alcoholic drinks by the poolside on the days it doesn't rain.

It's also some time to catch up on my reading! Here's a list of the books I brought with me:

1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larson
2.Persuasion by Jane Austen
3. Hey Whipple! Squeeze This! by Luke Sullivan
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I brought Perks and Hunger Games even though I've read them already because re-reading a book is just so rewarding when the book is so good!

Adios amigos!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great vacation. i can only ever read on the plane - after that i am wayyy too busy!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still so jealous of all these pictures... And now even more do because they're featured on this adorable blog!!

    See you sooooon!!
    <3 Morgan, your blog-less bestie

    ReplyDelete