Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ch-Ch-Check 'Em Out!


I wanted to take a moment to show my appreciation for these lovely ladies! They all have amazing blogs and businesses and I hope you take a time to click on their links and tell them just how lovely they are. 

Hello! My name is Christi and I blog over at Christi Lynn. I am so excited that I am able to sponsor Lindsay's blog. I think her blog is just adorable! My blog is just a simple life style blog. I post about my adventures, the crafts I do, and so much more! I am a college student at Southern Utah University and I will be graduating soon with a Bachelors in Psychology. I really hope you stop by my blog! I love getting to know new people. 

Vintage finds, adventures and sweet treats are a few things you will find on my little blog, Foxy Whiskers! Stop by and say hello, I love meeting new people from all over the world!
blog//twitter//bloglovin'


Hi! I am Margo from Craft Pond- a lifestyle blog full of DIY projects, photo adventures, and vintage shopping! We are masters at pairing good wine with good crafts. Join us every week day as we share our craft night adventures. I also run an online jewelry boutique where I sell my handmade jewelry: www.stampcharm.com and Carrie is a freelance photographer. You can view her work at: opennshutphoto.com
blog//shop//photography


Hey, y'all! I'm Jessie from Young Georgia Love! I'm young, in love, and full of wonder about the world. My blog looks a lot into my personal life: my relationship with my boyfriend, recipes I'm making, and basically finding my way to happiness. There is a large focus on loving yourself and making your life as fulfilling as possible. I hope you check me out!

"I am a twenty year old, living in windy Melbourne. I blog about fashion, DIY, my dreams and loves. 
I love inspiring quotes, harry potter and 50 Shades of Grey (at least I think I do). Please do stop by and say hello!"


Not pictured:


1 comment: