Sunday, June 10, 2012

Maiden Braids

I am absolutely horrible, terrible, god-awful, and hopeless when it comes to doing my hair. I was born with what I like to describe as "Hermione-hair" that can often be large and untamable. Unluckily for me, one morning before work the Hermione-hair attacked. It was only my second week on the job and I couldn't really afford to look like a slob.... yet. (My office is SO layed back and most people just wear jeans, but I feel like as one of the office noobs I have to attempt to impress.) I panicked and remembered a tutorial I had seen on A Beautiful Mess and said a short prayer to the hair God's that I could pull it off.
Somehow I was able to successfully follow a hair tutorial for the first time in my life and now I'm totally in love with this look! It wasn't perfect for my outfit that day in particular, but it made my day so much easier! It prevented me from constantly playing with my hair and it saved me the time of fighting with the straightener. I'm dying to put it on with a pretty sundress or summer tank! If you like the look check out the link and I promise if I can follow the tutorial I know you can.
love, lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment