Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Current Playlist

Finding great new music is one of the best feelings in the world. Finding a song that speaks to me can change my day, even my life. Since this blog is dedicated to all the lovely things in our lives, it only seems appropriate to share some of the new music that has been making my life lovelier recently.

1. The Gambler by Fun.
2. Never Alone by Jim Brickman (feat Lady Antebellum)
3. As It Seems by Lily Kershaw
4. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
5. You Don't Know Me by Ben Folds (feat Regina Spektor)
6. Angel by Matt Nathanson
7. A Drop in the Ocean by The District
8. Zak and Sara by Ben Folds
9. Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie
10. Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum
11. Lean by Oh Land
12. Wrapped in Piano Strings by Radical Face
13. Razzle Dazzle Rose by Camera Obscura


This is a fairly random assortment, but most of the songs still have the same general feel. Hope you enjoy these beautiful tunes as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment